Santorini Excursion Tour (4 to 12 Guests)
Experience the best Santorini has to offer.
An excursion though all of Santorini Highlights: the Caldera in the village of Oia will unveil the unique beauty of white churches with blue domes. Ascending the mountain of Prophet Ilias will leave you speechless as the whole island awaits to be photographed. Following that we will have the chance to walk through the traditional Village of Megalohori. Last but not least we will visit the black sand beach of Perissa / Perivolos, on the Aegean waters, offering us the chance to relax, swim or some free time for a stroll.
- Make a stop at the famous “caldera” of the island and learn about Santorini’s formation & history.
- Discover the breathtaking town of Oia and enjoy scenic views of unparalleled Greek beauty.
- Photo stop at the iconic Blue Dome Church at the artisan neighborhood of Imerovigli, which is seen in many of the postcards.
- Drive all the way to the peak of Prophet Elias Mt. at the highest point of the island and gaze at a 360-degree panoramic view of Santorini.
- Walk through the traditional Village of Megalohori
- Visit the black sand beach of Perissa / Perivolos, on the Aegean waters. Opportunity for relaxing / swimming / free time for a stroll.
What makes Oia a Bucket list item?
Oia is a scenic village on the north west edge of Santorini. It extends for almost 2 kilometres (1.2 mi) along the northern edge of the caldera that forms the island of Santorini. Oia is settled at a height of between 70 and 100 metres (230 and 330 ft) above sea level. The small fishing village of Ormos Armeni lies below Oia to the south and is reached via steps. There is a ferry connection to Therasia from the harbour village of Ormos Ammoudi to the west. There are 300 steps down to the port from Oia. The small island of Agios Nikolaos lies to the southwest. (Source Wikipedia)
the tour is private so I am flexible to customise the itinerary for any last minutes changes according to your needs and mood of that day.